You've gotten the attention of the right people and now you've been invited to the interview.
Yet here's the reality: you may be the best candidate for the job, but unless you interview well, you may lose the position to someone less skilled. After all your hard work marketing yourself, you don't want to walk away empty-handed because you failed the interview.
The good news is that interviewing is a learnable skill, something you can improve with practice. It's a performance and, as a longtime professional musician and certified coach, I know a lot about performing!
I'll help you to:
- Silence the voices of doubt in your mind
- Stay focused and present in the moment
- Understand and communicate your unique value with confidence and clarity
- Know how to handle whatever comes up, from "Tell me about yourself" to the really challenging questions
- Share compelling stories so you show rather than tell
- Master your energy and body language
- Quickly and easily develop rapport
- Know what questions to ask and when
- Be prepared to handle awkward or uncomfortable moments
- Know how to address objections
- Follow up fearlessly
Whether you've struggled with interviews in the past or want to take your game to a whole new level, I can help you take control and put your best foot forward professionally, so you ace the interview.